Saturday, April 7, 2007

Need More Time

There are so many things that happened. I have been so crazy busy and although I am glad that it's Saturday, I know that there are not enough hours in my day. I sometimes feel overwhelmed with all the things that I have to do and all the things that I want to do.

Recently I competed in this debate about the FairTax. We were on the Pro side and it definitely was a good experience. I felt that my time was worth more than $50, but I am glad that we won.

I have so many projects to do. It's crazy to think that Finals are the beginning of next month. It seems like this semester has just begun and now it's ending. There are so many things to do before this semester ends too!

Work is going good. We are done with extensions and are now starting on Estimated Payments for the first quarter. Work does take a lot of time out of my day though and I sacrifice sleep and running for it, but the extra income is quite appreciated. I think that I am learning to use my time better now. After work, I am so tired though and just want to snuggle with Brandon. I need to commit more time to homework and keeping up with it.

We are planning to visit my family next weekend. I have some things due the following week so this coming week will be full.

Have to get back to studying. Have a great Easter!

No comments: