Monday, March 5, 2007

6 MPH

I ran 4 miles today. 3 of those miles were done at 6 mph which is pretty hard for me so I am very proud of myself. I hope that I can work it out to the point where 6 mph is a piece of cake. It still kicks my butt though. And I am starting to realized that I need better running clothes. I start to sweat everywhere and it's pretty nasty. So probably when I go shopping with Samia, I will look for some running gear.

And I'm also thinking about some new shoes so that I can switch my shoes every other day so that my shoes get time to rest.

I have Spring Break this week! Nothing planned. Just chilling and doing homework. Have to take the car back to Kia for some cosmetic works. But other than that, I hope to get some homework done.

Have a fabulous day!

No comments: