Friday, February 16, 2007

Ms. Utah

Today is my rest day. Tomorrow I am supposed to do 7 miles. We'll see about that! I really need to ice my shins and my right foot. It's still not feeling very well.

I just realized how hard it is to coordinate schedules. I was planning for the Outreach Committee to go and talk to GSU classes. I have been procrastinating because when I think about it, it drives me crazy. It's not that hard, but everytime I have to worry about it, I cringe! I know, I need to stop procrastinating.

I just read on LDS News about Ms. Utah. It was really neat. Yes, she's Mormon. And she wore a one-piece bathing suit. And a modest dress. It was really cool just reading about how she did not compromise her values.

Got lots of things to do. So have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

STUDBRAND said...

See babe it is possible.. Even you can do it.. Oo

:d

Love ya