Monday, February 26, 2007

A New Car




I just shut down my Xanga! I am so glad too because I haven't wrote in it for about a week! I supposed that I am just a little busy these days. I hate having multiples of blogs anyways. One is enough for me. I can always call my friends up and let them know what is going on. So there was a baptism on Saturday which was really good. I like attending baptisms because they make me feel good and I feel closer to God each and everytime.

Church was great. The librarian was sick so I was in there for the whole 2nd hour and then I went off to Relief Society. There's another librarian with me so that's why I was able to do so. I like Relief Society now. I remembered when I didn't enjoy it so much. It was just sort of weird to me, but now I can see that those things they talk about does pertain to me. The Sisters are always awesome and add a lot to the Ward.


We had a family from Church over. It wasn't as cramped as I thought it would be. And the enchilada Brandon made was very good. He's the best enchilada cooker ever! And pancakes and waffles too. I miss having waffles, bacon and egg on Saturday mornings. We have been waking up early so we have not had time to enjoy our Saturday mornings.


We bought a new car. A 2006 Kia Optima. It's a nice little thing.

Have a great day!